Friends Friends Friends .........who needs an enemy

Tum takaluf ko bhi ikhlas samjhtey ho faraz
dost hoota naheen her hath milanay wala..



its old , but gold.

..............and they say " A friend in need is a friend indeed " ..........I thought it would be true. , but then I found nearly every friend of mine " In NEED" .........and I kept on doing  " In DEED " .

but then , Once I was " In NEED " .........and then I experienced the vanishing  creed ....they were all still  " In Need " .

.......I thank Mr Faraz for his gem of a wisdom , .........to continue I will now  buy a packet of " Joshanda " from the Pansari ...and have it with a hot cup of Tea.
.for the last four five days, I was feeling ............Aahhhh.....somewhat great., ...May be I will have to eat Papaya Leaves ..........think its the best remedy for  Dengue fever ...
Other wise I don't have resources for the platelets.





Translated from the Orignal post 

Tum takaluf ko bhi ikhlas samjhtey ho faraz
dost hoota naheen her hath milanay wala..

Purana hey , per sahi hey...phir kehtey heyn...." A friend in need is a friend indeed " .....hum samjhay sahi hoo ga......phir jo deykhaa to hamara her freind " IN NEED " hi nazr ayeee.... hum " INDEED" kertey rehey....phir jub hum aik adh dafa " IN NEED " huway ........ uskay bad to un " Friends " kee deed bhi na huwi...

so Faraz sahib to duwayeen deytey huway .......pansari ki dukan say Joshanda khareed ker ley jaa rehey heyn..........chai meen dal ker peyeen gay.............per char panch din ki tabiyat ki jooolani say lagta hey ..... Papeetey key chilkey na khaney pareen.............suna hey Dengue ka mujarab ilaj hey .......
warna Platelets key paisay to naheen heyn....




Comments